Thursday, June 30, 2011

6/30/11


First things first, things I haven't blogged about... Ballroom! Ballroom last Saturday was quite the blast! We had a massive spontaneous Madagascar dance party. Then later on in the day, I went to Ivan's birthday party and ate a TON of salmon and honey prawns. My favesies! Then went to Juli's dance recital! I bought Juli a rose and it kept scratching me :(. I was glad I got to go because I very much enjoyed it. So many amazing dancers that I'm envious of. The other day, Juli, Madi, Corey, and I had a spontaneous hangout! We watched I Married an Ax Murderer, ate a ton of jelly beans, hung out with Winston, and had cherry juice! AGT yesterday was kind of dull. Javier won The Voice! I wished Dia or Vicci won :(. Oh well, they're all good. Today, Davis and I were searching for jumbo sized toy stuffed animals and Pooh Bear items. hahahaha Oh my goodness! AGT with Cindy Chang... she was amazing! Oh yeah, I also went shopping earlier and saw THE Madison Tirrell! I also got a shirt from Forever 21, two shorts from Aero, and a scarf from Charlotte Russe. :) Go sales! :D


Adam Levine! After hearing him sing Moves Like Mick Jagger with Christina Aguilera on The Voice, I've loved him ever since! Along with Joseph Gordon- Levitt, of course. I am going to end this blog post with this wonderful conclusion! I made a list of 100 things to do before summer ends and I'm so excited to work on it :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment