Friday, June 17, 2011

6/17/11

Today has been quite the day! Woke up late for school (came in 2nd period), pushed myself so hard in the mile that I threw up so I went home, and then I got sick again after my piano recital. Woot! On the bright side, I came back to school to pick up homework and bring my text books to school at around 2 o' clock! Then I stayed there because Madi and Ha-Yoon wanted to play tennis. Davis, Corey, Juli, and Matt were also there! It was quite fun. My last piano recital with Kelly went pretty well! I was too sick to be nervous so I did pretty good... Hahahahahha! Show Choir auditions were today and Tuesday so I was having a hard time deciding what song to sing and Matt suggested Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows (Lesley Gore) from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs! Everyone is like what the heck, but I love that song! It was so funny because my voice teacher, Bree, texted me and was trying to think of a song for me to sing and she also suggested that song out of the blue... COINCIDENCE.

Kelly gave everyone a gift since it's our last piano recital with her and she gave me manuscript paper for writing music! On the first page she wrote, "Lina, You are amazing! Continue to follow your dreams... I have no duobt that you will reach them! Love, Kelly". And then there's a quote that says ""I've never known a musician who regretted being one. Whatever deception life may have in store for you, music itself is not going to let you down." -Visgil Thomson, composer"
I'm going to miss her so much!

Yesterday, Michael gave me an amazing letter with A Very Potter Musical. Michael's such a cool kid in my book now.

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment