Friday, July 15, 2011

Last Harry Potter Premiere!

An amazing Voldemort.
I have waited for this day... for such a long time! My first midnight premiere! Eeek! It was amazinggggg! We were in line since 7:30 waiting for the 12:03 showing! We played card games and what not for the long wait. The folks I went with were Aunt Wynn, Madi, Maya, Juli, Tracy, Ha-Yoon, Thomas, Matt, Corey, and Davis. I saw Nick, Tess, Corban and Brittney there! There was this lady that smelled so bad... the worst smell I've ever smelled from a human being. Did I mention I could smell her the entire movie? Augh. The audience was also quite annoying by clapping at NOTHING. Also, at midnight Aunt Wynn turned 22! The movie was AMAZING! I cried. Juli was bawling. I feel like my childhood has died now that the last Harry Potter is out. I loved all the characters so much! Neville and Harry were my favesies in this movie though. Now... to watch it again. :)
Corey waiting in line

Hogwarts robes!

Everyone ditched us for food :(


Thirsty!
I'm sad about Harry Potter ending. Really sad. It's been 7 years since I've first read Harry Potter. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment