Friday, July 29, 2011

Quickie Update!


Shopping!
She was obsessed with the doll...
I am so freaking tired. Jogging, strength training, physical therapy exercising, and babysitting. It's a killer. Balancing my time has been so hard lately... and it's summer. What the heck. Piano practicing has been more intense (as dorky as that sounds, it's true). Exercising and balancing a diet has been SO difficult. I feel like just passing out at the end of the day. I've been reading the Hunger Games though and it's been really good! I saw Gregor the Overlander in the library yesterday (Mom, Karina, and Andy went to the library across the street from my voice lesson) and I've decided I need to reread it. Also, HUGO. I need to reread that too now that it's gonna be a movie with JUDE LAW. CHYEAH. Well, getting my hair dyed blue again tmrw <3

No comments:

Post a Comment