Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fujiyama with the Familia!

Yesterday was quite the day! Went to the first day of driver's ed and I pretty much don't know anyone, but Spencer. I do not enjoy my class, they're all so annoying and preppy. Then I went home for lunch, played Rockband with Ivan and Andy, and then went to a choir rehearsal for the community thing next week. Kyliekins, Liza, Brittney, Nicole, Brianna, and Shailee are the only ones doing it besides me.. We're singing Scarborough Fair and How Can I Keep From Singing. Then afterwards, went to tennis camps with Kyle to coach! At the end of the day, we went to Grandma's house so we could all go to Fujiyama! It was really fun :). The cook/chef/whatever you call him was really funny and was the most energetic out of all of them! We all had a good time and what not! :D. Well, except Karina... She got scared. hahahaha




No comments:

Post a Comment