Friday, August 2, 2013

Lakefair Week

Oh my goodness. I was kind of nervous about Lakefair week, but it was one of the best experiences of my life. This is just an update since I haven't blogged in so long. Because of Lakefair, I've gotten so close to the girls, and my sweet friends brought me lovely gifts! I also got so much free food and had a blast. A picture is worth a thousand words so I'll give you my favorite ones (I swear over a thousand photos were taken of me this week...)!

BBQ!

Getting ready for Battle of the Bands!

I love this photo!
Senior Day workout!
After the Lakefair entertainment
Just martial arts-ing
Gazebo!
Mother and moi
Love you, Becci!
Carole, the big boss :)
Parade day!
The parade!
Rocking out...



We got stuffies :D

Getting a pin button for the memories :)
These photos don't even cover everything. It's truly been a blessing although it didn't seem like it for a while. I've learned so much about the community and spent my week at one of my favorite places in Washington... Downtown Olympia! It's crazy how a moderately small town could have so much... well, community! I would like to thank all my friends for their support and give special thanks to Howard, Austin, and Ethan for being there when I needed a friend to talk to.
Thank you for all your support, guys! Love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment