Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Weekend trip to Lincoln City

Over the weekend (August 3 & 4), the family went with Mom's side of the family to Lincoln City! It was surprisingly very pleasant. You'd think that with over 25 people, conflict was bound to happen. But it didn't! We started the day off with going to the Siletz Bay beach, where we played soccer in the sand. To my great displeasure, however, I stepped on something and got cuts on my foot. That didn't stop a good day at the beach though. At one point, Simon carried me and dropped me into the water... Grrr. For dinner, the cousins and I went to Highway Burger 101! On Sunday, we all went to Tanger Outlet and Regatta Park! We got J's Fish n' Chips because it's a must in Lincoln City! Later in the day, we went to Washington Square in or near Beaverton... I'm not exactly sure, but I'm too lazy to Google. I got a milkshake for a $1.15 at Sonics :).

No comments:

Post a Comment